UTM

My favourite moments working in Johor and studying at UTM. We travelled to many places and made new acquaintances and friends.

There were times I'd attend lectures in KL due to my work schedule. When exam times were near, Dr. Hamizah would ask me if i'd like to sit for my exams in Johor or KL. 

One time we stayed in Scholars Inn for one of my examinations. It was quite a sleepless night and Razin was my know-all construction guy. Haha... most of my revisions involved me and razin discussing about construction and sometimes law too. After the exam , we treated ourselves middle eastern cuisines with KLCC view!

Professor Maizon even organised a trip to QUT, Australia. Our alma mater.

And driving to Malacca in a manual Ford Ranger was probably the last most independent thing I have ever done. 

The good old times B.C. (before covid).

P/s I don't recognise myself in these photos anymore. I am now a fulltime tortoise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bersyukur Atas Nikmat

Halime Meal Planner

Book Lists 2022